You, the detective, have gathered the following facts:
- Mary ate two of the same kind of donuts that Joey ate.
- All of the donuts were eaten by 10 a.m.
- Neither Harry nor Harry’s wife Betty ate donuts.
- The twins always eat the same kind of food.
- Harry brought home 12 donuts when his shift ended at midnight.
- Billy is Harry’s oldest son. Billy ate 2 plain donuts at 8 a.m.
- Jill only eats honey-dipped donuts.
- Joey got up at 9 a.m. and ate 1 lemon-filled donut and 1 chocolate donut.
- Mary got up at 9:30 a.m.
- The twins, Jill and Jane, ate 4 donuts between them.
- There are 6 children in Harry’s family.
- Every child in Harry’s family is allowed to eat 2 donuts.
- Patty got up last and ate 2 jelly donuts.
- Who ate the last chocolate donut?