You, the detective, have gathered the following facts:
- Grace Adams drives a motorcycle.
- Three people ate seafood.
- The one person who ate steak drives a Ford.
- Harry Adams drives a Toyota that seats four.
- Three people drive Fords.
- Harry Adams, Grace Adams, and Charlie Baker ate seafood.
- Bob Carlson said his car needed a new tire, so he didnít drive.
- One person drives a Chevrolet.
- Louise Baker and Charlie Baker drive the same kind of car.
- Bob Carlson ate steak.
- The Bakersí two teenage sons borrowed their cars that night.
- The woman who drives a Ford ate Turkey.
- Nancy Carlson always eats chicken.
- Who ate the turkey dinner?
- Which vehicle did they use?